All open positions are listed below, if available. Simply click on the position titles to learn more details.
Warehouse Labor $12-$15 /hour depending on experience
Looking for a Warehouse Laborer to perform a variety of material handling duties associated with the warehouse.
Here is glimpse of what you will do:
• Load and unload installer’s trucks; Ensures the Load In / Load Out policies are adhered to.
• Perform a variety of warehouse duties such as pull/assemble customer orders, check outbound orders for accuracy and completeness, inventory stock checks,
• Perform receiving duties such as receive and unload inbound material, process inbound shipments, stock material, process customer returns and notify management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
• Maintain, clean and organize facility by sweeping, trash removal, etc.
• Receive and inspect incoming material orders from approved vendors.
• Cycle count inventory, store in orderly and accessible manner, while inspecting stock items for wear or defects and reporting to supervision.
• Ensure loads are complete and secured to minimize damage and breakage.
Here is some of what you will need (required): • Forklift Experience. • Strong Math Skills. • Frequent bending, stooping, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 100 lbs. during physical loading/unloading of trucks. • Ability to stand for up to 8-10 hours to perform job related tasks. • Clear Post Offer Drug Screen. What we offer: • Paid Holiday and Paid Time Off. • Medical • 401K Plan Carbon-Core Corp. is an equal opportunity employer.
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
- The National Sales Manager, is the first line of contact with our customers and will represent Carbon-Core Corp. products and services to prospective and current customers in the marine, automotive, industrial and many other markets in United States of America.Carbon-Core Corp. is a fast growing manufacturer and distributor of structural core materials and lightweight composite panels, we are searching for a professional sales engineer who has the desire to be involved with many different product applications and a wide range of customers.As the national sales manager you will perform the following commercial and technical functions:
- Promote high-strength, lightweight, innovative products as a solution for existing and yet-to-be discovered customer needs
- Collect technical information and assist in material selection.
- Become a technical expert in core material products and represent Carbon-Core Corp. at prospects and current customers.
- Maximize customer contact with 50%-75% of travel time.
- Report Directly to President
- Manage, organize, Regional Sales Managers, Inside Sales Dept., independent sales reps
- Manage and grow existing and new distribution opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS Degree in Engineering or a similar technical discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience within composite construction materials and techniques
- Proven ability to successfully manage from a home office.
- Existing customer relations base relevant to core materials industry.
Job benefits include:
- Full benefit package including a generous vacation policy with yearly increases up to a maximum of 4 weeks. 2 weeks in year one. 401K program, Anthem Blue Cross health insurance
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus.
- Work for an established, fast growing company that serves a diverse customer base.
- Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE/OFFICE ADMINISTRATION
At Carbon-Core Corp., Inside Sales Associates provide unparalleled service as they help customers purchase the products they need to complete projects. If you are committed to providing world-class service, have a passion for sales, and want to be part of a winning team, apply today! Be part of a company that recognizes your talents, rewards your efforts, and helps you reach your full potential. Specific Duties May Include • Determining customers’ needs and recommending appropriate products and solutions • Following a product/supply checklist for each customer’s job and up-selling additional products and supplies • Answering telephones and entering sales orders • Accepting payment and applying it to the appropriate customer account • Coordinating customer pick ups with the warehouse • Following up on deliveries to ensure materials arrived on time with all items accounted for • Reordering products to keep the warehouse shelves well stocked • Addressing and resolving service concerns, should they arise Specific Qualifications Include • 1-2 years’ experience in Inside Sales or manufacturing industry • Excellent communication and interpersonal skills • Effective time management and prioritization skills • Basic computer skills • Positive attitude and team player • Detail and service-oriented. Benefits Include • Health Insurance, 401(k) • Paid sick time off • Paid holidays. Paid vacation 2 weeks annually. $30-40 K a year depending on experience. Equal Opportunity Employer / Drug Free Workplace
GENERAL PRODUCTION MANAGER/ VP of Manufacturing
Carbon-Core Corp. of Troy VA, a fast growing composites materials manufacturer is seeking a full time hands on General manager.As a production manager, you’ll make sure goods and services are produced safely, cost-effectively and on time and that they meet the required quality standards.
As a general production manager, you’ll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. You’ll need to:
- plan and draw up a production schedule
- decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate
- select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance
- set the quality standards
- ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with both clients and managers
- monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed
- monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control program
- organize the repair of any damaged equipment
- liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, clients
- ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times
- ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met
- work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals
- collate and analyze data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers
- review worker performance and identify training needs.
- Provide leadership and supervision for the production shift and associated personnel
- Effectively motivate, train and communicate with their teams to assure superior levels of safety, reliability, sanitation, and quality
- Insure individual and team levels of performance meet or exceed goals and expectations
- Develop an expert knowledge of the production process and all associated equipment
- Be able to analytically and systematically troubleshoot manufacturing issues and develop the team to be self-directed in the same activities
- Maintain shift performance and quality documentation
- Participate in and lead project teams that improve safety, quality, reliability, sanitation and reduce waste.
- Reinforce sense of urgency during production runs and periods of machine downtime
- Effectively communicate issues to management team
The must haves:
- Min 5 years experience in manufacturing management.
- Experience in CNC controlled machinery a plus
- Possesses the ability to work with groups of people with varying levels of education, expertise and backgrounds
- Ability to achieve results through others
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- Must be self-motivated and a self-starter
- Demonstrates good verbal communication skills.
- Must understand basic mathematical concepts.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- planning and organization skills to be able run and monitor the production process
- the ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems
- the capacity to grasp complex concepts easily
- attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality
- the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients
- strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget at the right time
- the ability to work under pressure and multitask
- leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to meet deadlines
- a results-driven approach to work
- the ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
- We offer competitive salary to commensurate with experience. We offer 401 K Plan, Health Insurance, Paid vacation, stable and caring work environment.
You can expect to work around 40 hours per week. The role may involve shift work and unsocial hours to make sure there’s cover throughout the production process. Extended hours may be required to meet deadlines or to introduce new systems. You could be on call at weekends or public holidays to deal with problems.
Interested applicants, please email cover letter, resume’, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org