All open positions are listed below, if available. Simply click on the position titles to learn more details.
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
- The National Sales Manager, is the first line of contact with our customers and will represent Carbon-Core Corp. products and services to prospective and current customers in the marine, automotive, industrial and many other markets in United States of America.Carbon-Core Corp. is a fast growing manufacturer and distributor of structural core materials and lightweight composite panels, we are searching for a professional sales engineer who has the desire to be involved with many different product applications and a wide range of customers.As the national sales manager you will perform the following commercial and technical functions:
- Promote high-strength, lightweight, innovative products as a solution for existing and yet-to-be discovered customer needs
- Collect technical information and assist in material selection.
- Become a technical expert in core material products and represent Carbon-Core Corp. at prospects and current customers.
- Maximize customer contact with 50%-75% of travel time.
- Report Directly to President
- Manage, organize, Regional Sales Managers, Inside Sales Dept., independent sales reps
- Manage and grow existing and new distribution opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have:
- BS Degree in Engineering or a similar technical discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience within composite construction materials and techniques
- Proven ability to successfully manage from a home office.
- Existing customer relations base relevant to core materials industry.
Job benefits include:
- Full benefit package including a generous vacation policy with yearly increases up to a maximum of 4 weeks. 2 weeks in year one. 401K program, Anthem Blue Cross health insurance
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus.
- Work for an established, fast growing company that serves a diverse customer base.
- Candidates must be a U.S. Citizen or a U.S. Permanent Resident
Interested applicants, please email cover letter, resume’, and salary requirements to: email@example.com